The objectives of the IGAJ
- To foster and encourage friendship between Island communities through sporting activities.
- To provide, through the Island Games, opportunities to participate in international sport.
- To promote sport in Jersey in support of the Island Games Association.
- To co-ordinate Jersey’s participation at the Island Games.
- To promote and co-ordinate the hosting of an Island Games in Jersey on an occasional basis.
- To organise its financial and other affairs on a long-term basis, e.g. to achieve and then maintain reserves approximately equal to half the average cost of sending a Jersey Team to a Games, so that it is in a position to enter into substantial commitments in connection with a future Games, well ahead of receiving the receipts related to that Games; and is able to accommodate occasional large unbudgeted expenditures without difficulty.
- Chairman – Steve Jacobs
- Deputy Chairman – Madeleine Lee
- Treasurer – Philip Rout
Members of the Executive
- Lin Latham
- Nikki Holmes
General Team Manager for 2023 – Morag Obarska